Home » Planning


wedding planning vermontNow that you’ve booked your wedding at the Echo Lake Inn, you want to begin your planning.  Hooray!  We are pleased to provide you with the following wedding planning resources. For detailed information on vendors and other specific wedding planning questions, please contact our wedding coordinator.

To obtain marriage and civil union records please contact the Division of Vital Statistics at the Vermont Department of Health (802) 863-7275 or (800) 439-5008 (toll free in VT only). You can also obtain these documents by contacting the town clerk in the town where the marriage or union was registered. If you have any questions please give us a call.

The State of Vermont provides a wonderful wedding planning resource page.  Visit it HERE.

E-mail us for your Echo Lake Inn WEDDING PLANNER WORKSHEET.

If you’d like to receive our wedding package, contact us today!